All Individual and Family Mental Performance services start with a 1 hour meeting. In the first hour we will identify any barriers involved in mental performance, design a personalized plan, and establish the process for remaining meetings. Most Mental Performance individual and family work will last between 2 and 6 meetings total. Groups, Workshops, and Team Strengthening Mental Performance services are also available for athletes, parents, and coaches.
The benefit of AWP Mental Performance is to maximize the athlete’s ability to use mental and emotional techniques to enhance ability in all areas of life.
Donovan Martin, MA, NCC, LMHC
Mental Performance/Sport Psychology
Donovan utilizes an evidence based approach that combines specific sports psychology models with practical application. Athletes gain a knowledge and skills that provide a mental and emotional edge in pursuit of becoming the complete athlete. Donovan has over 15 years clinical experience working with high achieving individuals.
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology
- B.S. in clinical Psychology
- Association for Applied Sports Psychology: Member currently Pursuing Certification
- American Psychological Associates: Division 47 member
- Indiana Department of Mental Health and Addictions: Certified Quality Mental Health Provider
- Notional Board for Certified Counselors: Nationally Certified Counselor Status
- Individual and Group Athlete meetings for all ages and skill levels
- Family / Parent Mental Performance Meetings and Groups
- Athlete Crisis Management
- Psychological Assessment
- Eating Disorder
- Post Injury Return to Play Mental Preparation
- NFL Combine Prep
- Team Development
- Mental Performance in Coaching
- Experiential Learning / Ropes Course